Sunday, May 22, 2011

40th Week...

"You're in the home stretch. Congrats! Your due date is here, but is your baby?".....ummmm, NO!

This is the email I got today. A big thank you to Similac for the reminder (not that I needed one) that my baby girl was due this week. Friday, May 27th, to be exact. I tried to unsubscribe from everything, but I'm still receiving random emails from baby related companies, baby magazines and coupons in the mail, and a nice canister of formula. I'm sure there will be even more to come over the next several weeks. I have been moody and down in the dumps anyway, so I try to pull myself up by the bootstraps and slap on a happy face, then something like this just knocks me back down.

I need to try and focus on happy things. We finally had a nice, sunny weekend (well, most of it was sunny). It was great to get outside and play. We took a trip to the zoo, which is one of my daughter's favorite places to go. Weekends like that certainly lighten the spirit. My husband and I have planned a romantic overnight for our anniversary in a couple weeks, so we are both really looking forward to that. I'm counting down the days.

In cycle news, I think AF will be here soon. I need to call my nurse and fill her in on where I'm at in my cycle, my MRI results, and let her know that we won't be starting Clomid until next cycle. I'm just not ready this cycle, especially since I would most likely be taking it on my daughter's due date. That's just too much for me right now. One more month of a break, then we will start the process again.

No comments: