Tuesday, May 10, 2011

MRI/MRA Today

I had my MRI/MRA done this morning. They didn't use any contrast dye, so no vein sticks for me, yay! I just had to hold still in the head cage for about 30-40 minutes. It wasn't too bad, just really weird. I should have the results back within the next couple days. I'm glad to be getting this out of the way and am really hoping for good results. I'd like to be able to put my mind at ease on this part of it all.

I had a nice Mother's Day with my husband, daughter, and both of our parents. I was a bit sad, knowing that my other babies aren't here to celebrate with me and to snuggle, but I tried to focus on what I am so lucky to have. The celebrating started on Saturday with donuts in bed with my girl. I don't like to show my daughter's face on here since it is a public blog and I want to keep her safe, in case you were wondering why you never see her. I would love to show you all how absolutely adorable she is, but blurred, profile, and from behind shots are all I feel safe posting.


We went to a very cool Heritage Village with  buildings from the 1800's. It was really interesting and our daughter did really well. I wasn't sure how she would do on the tour, but she did great!


Sunday we went to both my Mom and my husband's Mom's houses to visit. It was a beautiful day. It's funny how much more you appreciate your own mom once you are a mom too. I knew my mom did a lot for me through the years, but I don't think I realized just how much until now. I just feel so blessed to be a mom.



No comments: