Monday, February 21, 2011

Do You See What I See...

I'm 11DPO, technically 10.5DPO. This morning I took a test and it was stark white. That really put me in a bad mood. I just felt like I was out for this month and I was really frustrated. Then, at noon, in true pee-on-a-stick-aholicness, I peed again...hmmm...what's that...does it have color...this looks promising...


I started to get really excited! I know to the untrained eye this may look negative, but to those of us who have taken literally hundreds of these things, this is a promising test! I held it for as long as I could, and at 2:30 I peed again. I knew I couldn't rely on 1 faint maybe line on 1 type of test. So I had the same result on the same type of test and had a nice faint pink line on a First Response Test. Yes, you still have to look very closely to see it. NOW I'm excited!!


Below it is saturated with color to pull out the pink line...


I tried a digital at that time too, but it said "not pregnant" - I hate seeing those words! I'm just hoping these lines get darker and we have our nice, strong, healthy, sticky, take home baby growing right now!

1 comment: