Saturday, July 2, 2011

I MUST Be Pregnant....Right???

The confusion continues...I took a green handled test this morning first thing when I woke up and got a nice line that seems a bit darker than yesterday mornings test...but still nothing much on the pink handled test...



So, I decided tonight to have my husband pee on a green handled test so that I could see if a line showed up for him...



This made me feel more hopeful. There's just the teeniest hint of something on his test, so hopefully mine mean something good! I decided to take another test tonight to see if it would be darker yet...and it is!!



Seeing this, which looks like an obvious positive to me, I decided to try a pink handled and a First Response (THE test that I trust along with Clearblue Digital)...pink handled test showed nothing...First Response looks like this...



Not much to see there...ugh! Maybe if you look just at the right angles you can maybe sorta see something...nothing reliable, and not what I had hoped for. So, either the green handled tests are super sensitive and the most amazing tests on the market or they are the worst and giving false positives. Hopefully tomorrow I will update with multiple types of positive tests! Keep your fingers crossed!




1 comment:

Pepper said...

sending you lots of positive vibes! come on bfp!