Sunday, June 26, 2011

No Idea

After 2 days, I have no idea what is going on with my body. Yesterday I had 2 tests that had a 2nd very light line on them with my 2nd morning urine (both wet and dry). My other tests that day just had that light grey line that I wouldn't think much of typically. Today I got nothing but light grey lines and had a little bit of spotting. So, I'm still not sure if/when I ovulated. I don't know if I was pregnant and am experiencing another chemical pregnancy loss. Or maybe those pink handled tests are faulty. I'm just not sure what to think. If I start bleeding within the next couple days, I'll be fairly certain it was a very early chemical pregnancy. Otherwise, your guess is as good as mine.

I should also mention that my OPK's have been close to positive for several days up until today. Today's OPK was significantly lighter, whatever that means. I know your LH will surge when you are pregnant or maybe my body is still just trying to ovulate. My temperature today fell right in the in between level, could be pre or post ovulation. Confusing! Now I wish I would have just tracked everything.

No comments: