Tuesday, September 6, 2011

I Think We Did It Again!

I'm starting to get really excited! I think I am pregnant! I won't be certain until I see the tests get darker for another day, but I'd give it a 95% probability right now. The FRER I took this morning is a bit darker than yesterday morning's test. I had a darker IC late last night and it looks just as dark this morning. I'm cramping a lot, which I do in the first 8 weeks or so, and I'm exhausted and lightheaded. I really don't think the trigger could be this strong in my system at 12 days past trigger/10DPO.

Here's what you've been waiting for, the pictures...

FRER:


IC:


Random IC I had (although I have nothing to compare it to):



We'll see what tomorrow brings, but I'm really excited and hopeful. Praying for a healthy, take home, rainbow baby!

3 comments:

Katie said...

congrats michelle! i hope this is your sticky bean!

meggola said...

Those are definitely getting darker! I think congratulations are in order! (I hope I get to join you!)

Michele said...

Thanks Katie <3

Meg - I really hope you join me too!!