Sunday, September 12, 2010

Love A Good Digital Test!

I had to post again today because I got a positive on the digital test I took tonight. I couldn't be more excited! There is nothing like seeing that beautiful word pop up!



Isn't that beautiful!!!

On our way home from Target I asked my husband if he thought I should take the digital test tonight or tomorrow. He said he didn't care, so I asked when he would take it if he were me, and he said tomorrow just to be sure it showed "pregnant" and I wouldn't be disappointed to see "not pregnant." Of course I couldn't wait once I got home, so I went upstairs to take it. Once I got the result I brought it down and with a sad face told him he was right and I should have waited, then handed him the stick. He was beyond excited when he saw that wonderful word! He jumped up and hugged me!


No comments: