Thursday, September 2, 2010

No....Wait...I Think THIS Is It....

Story of my TTC life. What I thought might be ovulation before wasn't ovulation at all. The good news is I'm pretty sure I'm about to ovulate now. The bad news is my husband is out of town until tomorrow night.

I got a positive OPK both yesterday and today. I'm also having ovulation pains, oddly enough, they are on both sides off and on. I think after this long I know what they feel like, but maybe I'm misinterpreting the sensations for something else. Signs for ovulation are pointing in the right direction. I just hope our BD timing has been good enough. Several of my girlfriends have told me it is. They have been wonderful at helping to calm my anxiety. Here's my chart:



  
I still don't get the saliva scope. Either I don't know how to use it properly, my hormones are still a little wacky from the miscarriage, or it doesn't work that great. I expect to see my temperature jump within the next day or two. Then it's on to the two week wait. I'm sure I'll be on pins and needles and needing my girlfriends again to continue to calm my nerves. I have such a love/hate relationship with this process.

No comments: