Sunday, September 5, 2010

Ovulation Confirmed

It looks like I ovulated. Hooray! Of course I can't even seem to keep myself calm and secure about it. My temperatures have not been ideal or easy to interpret. I had to discard an odd high number from last Monday in order to get my crosshairs to confirm O on Fertility Friend. I'm assuming that number was high because of the cosmo I had the night before (which may also be the case for the other high temps earlier in my chart. I was on a bit of a cosmo kick at the beginning of my cycle. I haven't done that for a while, so I'm not sure how alcohol affects my temperatures, but I have read that it can). Typically my temperatures would be a bit higher by now, post ovulation.




Thursday seems to have been "the day" according to Fertility Friend. Although I think I had O pains late Thursday night, which makes me think I O'd overnight on Thursday or early on Friday. I feel good about my last two cycles. They have been fairly "normal," which is exciting for someone like me.

Emotionally, it has been a bit difficult. I've had a lot of anxiety and mood swings. My irritability was through the roof on Friday and Saturday. That may have had something to do with ovulating, the fact that I'm still emotional over the miscarriage, my husband being out of town while I was ovulating, and my sweet little girl working on four teeth at once right now. It's been an interesting week to say the least. On to the two week wait!

No comments: